Soccer Skills Development Center
Younger Center (U9-U10)
Older Center (U11-U15)
Soccer Academy is offering a full year of Soccer Skills Development Center as full year participation. Each session will provide the instruction and repetition to improving your player’s technical ability.
There will be two training sessions offered a week for ten months, on Monday and Friday. The Monday session will combine skills training with Speed & Agility training, and a Friday session in which the players will be grouped into stations for functional skills training with SAT coaching staff. Each season session will have focused areas of development. The techniques will be taught in various drills at training, but it is up to the individual player to practice away from training to get the most success. Additional sessions such as futsal and intra-academy scrimmages will be offered for an additional cost. Players that excel in the Development Center will be offered to take part in Advanced Development Program.
- Dribbling and Ball Control
- Passing and Receiving
- Agility and Coordination
- Training begins at pre-season camp the week of August 12-16 at Pine Trails Park from 9:00 am- 10:30 am
- The first evening training sessions start the week of August 19th.
- Weekly training days (for both younger & older center)are Monday and/or Friday from 5:00 pm ‐ 6: 30 pm at Pine Trails or Terramar Park. Locations may vary throughout the season.
- Annual Registration fee: $150 per player.
- Choose any two training days per week $100/ month (Monday & Friday)
- Choose one training day per week $70/ month ((Monday or Friday)
- Monthly training fees, are due to Soccer Academy & Training the 1st of each month or the closest training day, after that time a $25 late fee will be assessed. Payments can turned in at training.
- SAT Training Kit: $60.00 (T-shirt, Nike shorts, and Nike Socks)
The following is included in the Soccer Development Center:
- Weekly Training with professional staff
- Pre-Season Camp (refer to calendar for times)
- Futsal League Membership discounts
- Sunday Street Soccer
- Weekly Director’s Update
- Juggler’s Club
- Speed and agility training
- Friendly Festival Games
- Nutritional Counseling
- Other Special Programs
- Community Outreach
- Player Evaluation