U9-U10-U11 Girls Soccer Training ADP
2014-2015: U9-U10-U11 Girls Advanced Development Program (ADP)
The U9-U10-U11 Girls Soccer Training Advanced Development Program (ADP) is a 10-month supplemental training program for soccer players who want to learn the technical skills needed to play at the highest levels. This program is designed to enhance the player’s technical abilities while building the confidence in the player on and off the field. Not everything can or will be covered during team training. If players want to push their limits, get out of their comfort zone and become better they have to put additional time into their game. The ADP has been very successful over the last four years in providing their players the skill required to make higher-level premier teams. There is no denying that the more players are on the ball with excellent coaches, the more players will improve.
2014-2015 ADP Training Schedules – U9-U10-U11 Girls Advanced Development Program (ADP) Training Schedule
|Tuesday||5:00 pm – 6:00 pm||Pine Trails Park|
|Wednesday||5:00 pm – 6:00 pm||Pine Trails Park|
|Thursday||5:00 pm – 6:00 pm||Pine Trails Park|
ADP Goals & Outcomes
Those who commit to the ADP year-round supplemental training and give 100% effort will see noticeable improvements in technical sharpness, ball creativity, decision-making, and an increase in soccer intelligence.
ADP 10-Month Curriculum
Month 1: Advanced dribbling techniques out of pressure
Month 2: Aerial control out of tight spaces
Month 3: Advanced passing & receiving techniques
Month 4: Ball distribution technique at varying distances
Month 5: Defending in 1v1 situations from different angles of play
Month 6: Attacking principles in the offensive third
Month 7: Turning & ball striking technique
Month 8: Finishing technique off crosses
Month 9: Dynamic and functional technique phases and progress
Month 10: From Functional technique to individual tactics
Professional trainer will administer before and after soccer specific assessment. Participants will receive assessment results and a detailed player evaluation at completion of the program. At home skills training is assigned to further enhance player development.
Regular attendance is essential to experience noticeable results. Participants are required to give their 100% effort each and every session. Participants are required to pay close attention in training so that they fully understand everything that is taught. Participants should not be talking or disrupting the trainer while providing instruction. At SAT all sessions are required to be performed at game speed, conducting oneself, as they would while playing competitively.
Bring to each session an inflated soccer ball, shin guards, and water or sport drinks. There are makes up for classes if players cannot make a class at their regular schedule time. If the field is closed due to weather then there will be a make up for that session only. Make-ups will only take place on prescribed date provided by SAT staff. If unable to attend the make up session there will be no credit for the missed session.
At SAT we are committed to our responsibility of training our students within the time-frame of the program. Other potential participants have been rejected so that you child can receive a spot. For this reason, we encourage you to keep your schedule day unless things change with your club team commitments. SAT training fees are non-refundable.
- Up to 15 players will be selected in each age group and gender.
- Players can play on their existing teams if they choose.
- Players can choose to attend one, two, or exclusively (3-6) weekly trainings for the 10-month program.
- Training begins at pre-season camp August 11-14, 2014 from 8:30 am – 11:30 am at Pine Trails Park. The camp fee is included for ADP Exclusive players only; and is additional for ADP non-exclusive players.
- The first evening training session starts on Tuesday, August 19, 2014.
- The last training day is Thursday, May 28, 2015.
- Holiday Break- no training from December 22, 2014 – January 2, 2015
- Training locations will be held at one of the following parks (subject to change): Pine Trails Park, Parkland; Terramar Park, Parkland; Coral Springs Sportsplex.
The annual registration fee is $100 per player. This is non-refundable.
Refer to www.satsfl.com registration page for our fee policy terms and conditions.
Choose the number of days your player will train:
The cost for training depends on the number of training days your player trains. Players can select from 1, 2, 3 plus sessions (exclusive package). The first payment is for the first and last months of training (August & May). Payments can be made on-line at www.satsfl.com or by check at the beginning of each month.
- One training day per week $75/ month
- Two training days per week $105/ month
- Three or more training days $150/ month (Exclusive Package)
Exclusive Package: The players enrolled in this program are ages 9 through 13 years old who want to forget the idea of competition until they are older and want to focus on mastery of skills and tactical decision-making.
Uniforms are required for this program and will be distributed during pre-season camp or at your first training session.
- The cost is $50 per uniform kit (includes: 1 t-shirt; 1 shorts; 1 pair of socks). This will need to be purchased upon registration. This fee is non-refundable.
- Additional uniforms can be purchased on-line at www.satsfl.com under the gears section.
New player registration is continually open on-line registration at www.satsfl.com.
Each player is required to complete the on-line form and submit payment at the time of registration (refer to above for fees).
Below is a chart that shows the differences between what’s included with ADP Exclusive Package and ADP.
The “check” mark means it is included while the “X” means it is not included.
|Training Feature||ADP – EXCLUSIVE PACKAGE||ADP|
|Weekly training with professional staff||✓||✓|
|Flexibility to change your training days||✓||✓|
|Participation in SAT in house events
(Futsal, Street Soccer, Classroom)
|2 Player Evaluations
(1 verbal & 1 written)
|24-hour contact with coach||✓||✓|
|Field rental space||✓||✓|
|Cost of equipment||✓||✓|
|August Preseason Camp||✓||✗|
|Open access to all age and skill level appropriate
soccer training sessions
|Players Train 3 or more days per week||✓||✗|
|Guest Training / Playing Opportunities||✓||✗|
|Mental Conditioning Sessions||✓||✗|
|Weekly Director’s Update||✓||✗|
|Better Player Improvement Plan||✓||✗|
Primary Means of Communication:
- Email at email@example.com
- Text to 754.368.7138 OR 754.368.0158
- Facebook @ Soccer.Academy.and.Training
- Twitter @satsfl
- Roger Thomas, Director @ 754.368.7138
- Laurie Thomas, Girls Director @ 754.368.0158
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.satsfl.com