U7-U8 Soccer Training Academy ADP
D.O.B. for 2013-2014 Season:
U8: 08-01-06 thru 7-31-07
U7: 08-01-05 thru 7-31-06
U7-U8 Soccer training
The U7-U8 Soccer training program offers our younger players (U7 – U8) the opportunity to be exposed to a soccer environment that will enhance their skills and their approach to the game. The objective of the training for the ADP Soccer Training Academy is to provide our youngest players with an environment that promotes learning, creative thinking, problem solving, skill development and love for the game in an age appropriate soccer environment.
U7-U8 Soccer training Academy is the transition between the recreational player to the competitive player. The program offers our younger players the opportunity to be exposed to a better soccer environment that will enhance their skills and their approach to the game.
The objective of the training for the U7 – U8 ADP Soccer Training Academy is to provide our youngest players with an environment that promotes learning, creative thinking, problem solving, skill development and love for the game in an age appropriate soccer environment.
We have an age appropriate curriculum in place that will equip our players with the fundamental skills that they will need to carry with them as they continue to develop. For this reason, our focus at these ages is to develop the individual and small group skills of our players. Click here for New player registration.
The 3 main components of our age appropriate curriculum are:
1. Technical; 2. Agility, Balance and Coordination; 3. Simple decisions – using games to teach format. Smaller sided games, under differing conditions, promote the qualities that we are looking for in our youth players by allowing for more touches on the ball, more creativity with the ball, more individual problem solving in the game environment.
- Up to 25 players will be selected in this age group for the U7-U8 ADP Soccer Academy & Training Program.
- Players can play on their existing recreational team if they choose.
- Players can choose to attend one or two weekly training for the 10‐month program.
Training Sessions: (Times and location may vary throughout the season).
Training begins at pre-season camp the week of: August 12-16 at Pine Trails Park 9:00 am- 10:30 am
The first evening training session starts on the August 19th.
Weekly training days are:
- Monday from 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm and / or
- Friday from 4:30 pm – 6: 00 pm
Training will be held at one of the following parks: Pine Trails Park or Terramar Park, in Parkland, FL.
- Annual Registration fee: $150 per player
- SAT Training Kit: $60.00 (T-shirt, Nike shorts, and Nike Socks)
Choose the number of days your player will train:
- One training day per week $70/ month (Monday or Friday).
- Two training days per week $100/ month (Monday and Friday).
Monthly training fees are due on 1st of each month or the closest training day to that, following which a $25 late fee will be assessed. Payments can be turned in at training or made online.
Uniforms are required for this program and will be distributed prior to the start of the season in August.
Registration is available on-line at www.satsfl.com.
Each player is required to submit the following documents:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Notarized Medical Release
- Wallet/passport sized photograph
- Online registration form
- Payment (see above for amounts)
The following is included:
- Weekly Training with professional staff
- Weekly Director’s Update
- Futsal League Discounts
- Juggler’s Club
- Other Special Programs
- 3v3 Tournaments (additional fee)
- Futsal League (additional fee)